My last character overview was in hour 34, so it's high time for another one.
Level: 42
Magicka: 673
Health: 200
Stamina: 100
Gold: 55,366
Conjuration: Legendary 100 (so, I've got to level 100 twice)
Alteration: 94
Destruction: 55
Restoration: 54
Illusion: 32
Enchanting: 92
Smithing: 31
Spells learned: 62
Favourite Spell: Fire - Potent Flames (lies)
Favourite School: Alteration (more lies - it must be because I keep casting the Enhance Speed spell)
Locations discovered: 147
Dungeons cleared: 48
Days passed: 98
Gold found: 214,099
Quests completed: 48
Misc objectives completed: 34
People killed: 563
Animals killed: 298
Creatures killed: 223
Undead killed: 413
Daedra killed: 184
Automatons killed: 89
Assaults: 89
Murders: 25
Largest bounty: 6080
Total lifetime bounty: 13,950
I spend this hour collecting as much gold ore as I can find from a gold mine near Markarth. I then head into a small barrow called Mouldering Ruins and loot the place. It's only one small room with a few chests and urns, but I now get to see the power of Prowlers Profit, which took me 9 hours to acquire. Pretty much every single urn, burial urn, and dead Draugr corpse yields multiple gems, including flawless ones, diamonds, and emeralds. Just in this one room, I pick up an absolute ton of gems, and I've decided to head into a larger Draugr ruin as soon as possible.
Spectacular view from some rocks near to the Mouldering Ruin. You can see Solitude way off in the distance. Again, it wasn't this blue in the game and I have no idea why it comes out like this on my phone.
I return to Markarth, smelt the gold I found into ingots, and make a large amount of jewelry at the forge. Doing so rapidly increases my Smithing level, which is why it's level 31 in the stats above. Selling it all off could be a pain, but I know I have a merchant back in my house in Raven Rock who buys anything and has 10,000 gold, so I head there. I've invested in a few Speech perks by this point, too, and get much better prices than I used to previously.
Just from the sale of the jewelry alone (most of which I enchant before selling) I make 9,582 gold. And that's just from one mining expedition and one room of a Nordic ruin! I can immediately see that the 25,000 gold required to purchase Proudspire Manor in order to get all the Barenziah stones will pale into insignificance in the face of the sheer amount of coin I'll be able to make - and quickly, too.
With my riches, and since I'm on Solstheim again, I decide to buy some more Enchanting training from Neloth. However, he won't train me any more - I'm above level 90 in Enchanting, and he says he doesn't want me to be better than him. Damnit, getting it to 100 is going to a grind! Instead, I spend some money with him purchasing filled soul gems, because casting Soul Trap to capture souls for enchanting purposes is absolutely not something I can be bothered with. I also get another quest from him, which I don't think was available before - I'm to help him track down the source of recent attacks on Tel Mithryn.


No comments:
Post a Comment