Ralis previously sent me another note, so I return to Kolbjorn barrow and unsurprisingly he's unearthed more Draugr which need dealing with.
I head inside and methodically dispatch the pesky undead. There are more Death Lords and Scourges to contend with, and this time I discover not one, but two of Ahzidal's magical relics, bringing my total to four now. The Gauntlets of Warding seem pretty bad, as although the absorb magicka from spells, they also weaken your wards - no thanks. The Ring of Arcana allows me to cast some unique spells, which I've yet to try out.
This section of the dungeon takes me an inordinate amount of time to complete, not due to any particular difficulty, but because I get lost and can't find both of the relics. I end up wandering round and round, and eventually have to consult an online guide to complete the dungeon, which still takes a while. I'm still not sure where I went wrong, but the whole thing takes the best part of an hour.
I feel I'm close to the end of the Kolbjorn excavation - there surely can't be much more to excavate. While I wait for further news from Ralis, I think I'll go and get the Thirsk Mead hall mission out of the way.

No comments:
Post a Comment